Champion Successes – Grace Ho

Grace Ho found out about Empower Me through an article in Sing Tao, Calgary’s Chinese newspaper. She had some concerns about water condensation around her window frames and asked for a home visit.

During the home visit Deborah, our Energy Mentor, found that the water condensation was caused by the window blinds blocking the flow of warm air. She suggested that Grace lift up her window blinds to improve the air-flow.In the basement, Deborah noticed that there was no smoke alarm due to her basement being undeveloped. This was a safety hazard so Empower Me installed a smoke alarm to ensure that Grace’s home was up to safety standards.

Grace was satisfied with her home visit and now feels more comfortable and safe in her home.

Share this story with your network